Are you still taking payments over the phone?
If so, you are NOT PCI Compliant
Introducing PCI Booking
Remain PCI compliant while accepting payment
card data over the phone
Card Over The Phone is a simple process which allows merchants to request payment card details from customers by sharing a card capture page to their phone and/or email address.
Personal details and booking information are taken during the phone call, as is currently the case, with the payment details now submitted by the customers themselves to confirm the reservation. Both the merchant and customer receive a notification confirming the successful transaction.
1. Call between merchant and card holder is initiated.
2. Merchant collects all non-secure data (personal details, reservation details, etc.)
3. Merchant enters contact details required (email or phone number).
4. Message that includes a link to branded card capture page is sent to customer.
5. Customer enters card details and submits complete form to the merchant.
6. The card is stored in PCI Booking.
7. Merchant receives notification of successful tokenization and token ID.
HICKORY Members Receive an 80%
Discount on Card Over The Phone