Phone: +1.877.857.9137 or +1.561.900.2535
- You are here: Home > Hickory Global Partners Increases Carriers on Global Air Program
You are here
Hickory Global Partners Increases Carriers on Global Air Program
HICKORY GLOBAL PARTNERS ("HICKORY”; www.HickoryTravel.com), a travel management services company providing innovative service, distribution and technology to its network of travel agencies, corporate travel departments and supplier partners, announced today that it has officially added 3 new carriers to their already robust Global Air Program.
The HICKORY Global Air Program, currently with 18 carriers, provides broad coverage and expansion service to 6 continents and more than 1,500 destinations and hundreds of connection cities.
“We are thrilled to have added these 3 new carriers to our already sizeable air program. Our airline partners allow our agency membership to earn commission while providing their clients with reliable coverage and service around the globe.” says Chris Dane, President, Hickory Global Partners. “We look forward to continuing this growth in 2018 and beyond.”
Global Air Program Benefits
The HICKORY Global Air Program has paved their members to earn significant income on a wide-range of carriers that span the globe. Members of HICKORY who participate on the air contracts receive the following benefits:
· Commission ranging from 5% - 20%
· Agency/CTD has full PNR control over reservations
· Carriers available on any GDS
· Receive 100% of POS “up-front” commissions earned, paid at the time of ticketing
· Commissions are available on multiple-classes of service
· 24-hour contract access on HICKORY’s agent extranet, PartnerHQ
· HICKORY co-sponsored FAM opportunities
· Informational supplier webinars focusing on updates and useful training/booking information
· Air-partner sponsored incentive programs and rewards
· HICKORY Partner Care updates and support
· And more
Access to the HICKORY Global Air Program is contingent upon actively supporting the Global Hotel Program, booking their unique rate codes ‘HFH’ and EZR’. HICKORY’s Hotel Program currently has 131 chains and brands, 5,760 cities in 155+ countries and territories.
Contractual obligations limit HICKORY from disclosing air carrier company names. For more information on HICKORY’s Global Air program and other products and services please contact Info@HickoryTravel.com or www.hickorytravel.com.
About HICKORY - Hickory Global Partners, LLC.
HICKORY’s unique approach focuses on return on investment for agency and supplier partners alike, guaranteeing them a positive ROI. Its hotel program, air program, car rental program, and 24/7 support products make HICKORY an important strategic partner to travel agencies. Proprietary, innovative tools designed to share data with agency partners enable agencies to make better, faster decisions – thus driving more revenue. Supplier partners benefit from measurable results and extensive distribution and marketing opportunities across the HICKORY global network. For more information, please visit www.HickoryTravel.com.