- You are here: Home > tripBAM
You are here
A new hotel shopping service, tripBAM™, provides travelers an easy way to monitor rates across hundreds of user-selected hotels between the time of booking and day of arrival, saving $100s per hotel stay.
We Shop, You Save.
Shopping for a hotel has become increasingly complex due to multiple brands, booking sites, rate rules, and more. This complexity often results in buyer confusion, frustration, and often remorse.
tripBAM solves this problem by providing a cloud based, fully automated service where travelers can create personal hotel clusters for ongoing daily rate monitoring. As prices drop across this cluster, reservations can be automatically canceled and re-booked after traveler approval. In addition, tripBAM has access to Hickory discounts, providing rates that are better than the major online agencies, and enables hotels to privately bid on individual hotel stays. tripBAM provides travelers and corporations hotel rate assurance as well as the opportunity to save money while booking fully flexible rates.
Over the past year, tripBAM has processed thousands of searches across hundreds of cities and thousands of hotels. After extensive analysis, the company has determined that significant savings can be achieved by travelers creating personal clusters and daily monitoring. By using these methods, the average agent will find savings of more than $100 on over 50% of their hotel bookings.
- tripBAM averages $100 in savings on more than 50% of searched hotel stays.
- tripBAM can generate more revenue for agencies from transaction fees, gained share with corporations, increased hotel commissions, increased hotel attachment rates, and increased usage of preferred hotel partners.
- Agencies can brand the website and URL to improve agency brand and awareness.
- tripBAM integrates with the GDS by capturing selected reservations for processing and updating the PNR with hotel booking information when booked outside the GDS.
- Search results are tracked by user, company and agency.
- tripBAM only searches for fully flexible, non-penalty, fully commissionable rates providing a traveler complete control over where they stay.